Through this article, we will learn about the method of obtaining Turkish citizenship through real estate investment.
First: Before buying
At this stage, we are preparing the appropriate offers to obtain Turkish citizenship, and when you come to Turkey, we visit projects with our consultants to give you the best options and details of projects that are compatible with your requirements and the requirements for obtaining Turkish citizenship. After determining the property to be purchased, we set an appointment with the real estate appraiser (a person authorized by the state to evaluate the property and give all the details to the foreign buyer) and also with the sworn translator to inform you of all the details.
Second: Purchase procedures
– The buyer must have a bank account in Turkey and transfer or deposit the full amount in the bank account (In case you do not have a bank account in Turkey, we can help you in this matter). After transferring the full amount to the construction company’s account from your bank account, we extract a paper called (Proof of bank transfer). – Fixing ownership in the title deed and the most important thing is the pledge in the title deed not to sell the property or real estate for a period of 3 years in order to obtain Turkish citizenship. – The no-objection paper from the Tabu Department in Turkey, which is the approval of the Tabu to grant you Turkish citizenship and that you have fulfilled the conditions.
Third: Applying for Turkish citizenship
First, we have to extract the residency of an investor
It is a short-term residence (similar to a tourist residence) and is given only to the investor who fulfills the conditions for obtaining citizenship (The date is taken and the papers required for the investor’s residence are prepared by Advance)
– Secondly, after obtaining the investor’s residency now, we collect all papers and submit them to obtain citizenship
The required paperwork :
You must bring the legal papers certified by the foreign ministry in your country or the country in which you reside and from the Turkish embassy before coming to Turkey, which are:
- Do not judge him for the father and mother.
- Passport copy for all family members
- Birth certificates for children.
- Family book or marriage contract.
- 4 personal photos of each person in the family.
- The residence address inside and outside Turkey.
- Power of attorney from the wife for the husband to extract the nationality for the children
All these papers are prepared before you come to Turkey and are submitted to the citizenship application file. Sometimes, not all of these papers are required, but it is better to prepare them in the case requested.
How long does it take to obtain Turkish citizenship?
After submitting the application to obtain Turkish citizenship, it is issued within 60 days to a maximum of 100 days.
Read also Types of tapu Real estate management